Mark has a knack for helping his clients uncover the strengths and opportunities that lie within. His contemplative style of coaching creates space to build resiliency, initiate change through connection, and develop productive patterns to strengthen leadership styles. This results in his clients reporting an increase in engagement, productivity, and overall wellbeing. By working with Mark, clients learn the tools to create a vision for their growth, create clearer plans of action, and develop self-awareness that leads to change.
Clients have shared that Mark is insightful, engaging, creative, motivating and empathetic. He works from a leadership model that supports people to become more present and engaged. Mark works to raise his clients’ levels of self-awareness and identify strengths to support movement towards personal & professional goals.
Mark works with various industries & team sizes to deliver his training programs. Below are training topics for your culture that can be delivered in a shorter keynote messages or a more comprehensive workshop.
- Create a Culture of Digital Wellness in the Workplace
- Conscious Leadership in the Workplace & Beyond
- Mindfulness & Mental Health Fundamentals at Work
- Practicing the Habits, Routines & Rituals of High Performers
- Navigating Organizational Change while staying ‘Above The Line’
- The Art of Fostering Connected & Productive Teams
- Virtual Etiquette in a Digital Workplace
Mark has a wealth of unique experiences that he draws from. Most of them center around people operations and organizational development. As a previous COO for a software development company, he’s led the talent management lifecycle for over 40 people within a 5 year span. More recently, he directed a team of sales people and led the client service side of a brand strategy studio. After leaving his previous leadership positions to purpose driven coaching and keynote speaking full time, Mark has developed a national portfolio of clients that he’s delivered keynote messages too. Mark continually draws from these experiences in helping his clients define and attain a clear sense of connection in their lives and the work they are doing.
Education + Certifications + Publications
- Albion College, B.A., Psychology with a concentration in Neuroscience
- Walsh College, Masters of Information Systems Management
- Project Management Professionals, PMP Certified
- Denison Consulting, Denison Culture Training
- Everything DiSC Workplace Certified
- Zingermans ZingTrain, Visioning Training Certified
- Author of Courage to Connect
- Creator of the Tiny Gratitude Notebook