Courage to Connect is a book full of personal stories that are intended for people who want to improve their relationships and create more meaningful connections through courage and vulnerability.
At the end of each story, you’ll find a call to courage, prompting a moment of reflection and sometimes action. My hope is that you:
• Discover areas of your life that require restoration
• Learn how to become more empathetic
• Recognize moments to be more vulnerable
• Be encouraged to share your story
• Improve your digital well-being
• Work on your mental & emotional health
• Find new ways to lead with courage
By the end of this book, you’ll be well on your way to building more meaningful connections both online and offline, leaving you filled with a newfound courage to connect.